- Add 20% gratuity on total charge if tip jar not allowed.
- Increased rates for events held on holidays.
- Large events (200 guests or more) or events in excess of seven hours may incur additional charges.
- When a wedding ceremony and reception are at the same venue, the wedding ceremony is included in the event time.
- Guests are not allowed to serve their own alcohol. All alcohol will be under the care of our bartender.
- Bartenders reserve the right to refuse service to anyone regardless of reason.
- All alcohol service must end at or before the legal time to serve Alcohol in your city.
- Open bottles of beer and Champagne will be discarded at the end of the event if the event is a rented location (not a residence). Unopened bottles will be packaged for transportation away from the event.
- Guests who look under 30 will be required to present ID to show proof of age. Minors and guests without ID will not be served.